Dario’s Nutella Waffle S’mores
Apr 27, 2017 11:50AM
By Sheri Potter
This new twist on s’mores is not just for the kids at the campsite—grownups will love them, too. Add some fresh fruit to give a healthful boost to this gooey, delicious campfire dessert.
- 12 ounces of packaged frozen waffles (10)
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Sliced bananas and strawberries
- Pecans (optional)
- 5 aluminum pie tins
- aluminum foil
- Use a spatula to spread 1-2 tablespoons of Nutella spread on a waffle.
- Place a second waffle on top of the Nutella.
- Spread another 1-2 tablespoons Nutella spread on the second waffle.
- Add about 1/4 cup marshmallows and 1 tablespoon chocolate chips to top.
- Place stacked waffles in 8" pie tin.
- Create a tent with the foil, set on top of the pie tin, and seal.
- Place tin over hot coals for 8-9 minutes, or until the marshmallows have started to melt and the bottom of the waffle has started to brown.
- Remove from pie tin and top with sliced bananas and strawberries.
- These are rich, you may want to cut in half to share.
- …or maybe not.