Jun 22, 2014 09:00AM
By David Williams
This simple workout is based on a classic scissors move, but is modified here to extend the exercise’s benefits to upper-body elements of the arms, abs, and obliques.
- Lie on your left side with legs stacked and left elbow down.
- Use your left hand to support your head. Position your right palm flat on the floor at chest level.
- Push off the floor with your right hand to lift your upper body while simultaneously raising your right leg as high as possible.
- Return to your original position and do a total of 12 reps.
- Reverse position to lie on your right side and repeat with the same 12 reps.
- Cycle through three sets of this fat-burning workout.