Pumpkin PieNov 24, 2013 10:00AM ● By Bailey Hemphill
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt in medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and continue baking 35-40 minutes (or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean).
- Cool and store leftovers covered in refrigerator.