Motorized Shades Control Sunlight EasilyJun 20, 2013 12:39PM ● By Bailey Hemphill
As we become more conscious of our footprint on this planet, we realize that making the most of daylight in our homes simply makes good sense. What’s great is that it’s easier and more affordable than ever to control sunlight. Motorized window treatments are no longer considered a luxury but a necessity by many homeowners.
Motorized shading systems offer numerous benefits:
- Save Energy. Utilizing a shading system helps regulate your home's temperature and saves money on HVAC costs well beyond what traditional shades offer.
- Elegance & Ambiance. Stylish fabric options coupled with innovative technology elegantly transition a space while offering just the right amount of light for any activity. Shades align precisely within 1/16" of each other, creating a balanced, beautiful look on a row of windows anywhere in your home.
- Convenience. Shading systems can be controlled using a myriad of keypads, IR (infrared frequency) remote controls, and wireless tabletop controls, or may be set to an astronomic time clock for automatic adjustment.
- Safety & Security. A whole-home shading system can be programmed for simultaneous control. Homeowners can set a pre-determined “away” time, then just hit a button when leaving to close all shades and restrict the view inside your home.
- Reduce Glare & Protect Furnishings. Shading systems diffuse light and prevent glare from washing out a computer or television screen. They also protect furniture, fine art, rugs, and even wood surfaces from the sun’s damaging UV rays.