Light and Easy Chicken Salad
Jun 20, 2013 11:12AM
By Bailey Hemphill
Ingredients (yield 6 servings)
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp fat-free sour cream
- ½ cup quartered, seedless red grapes
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped cloves
- 2 tsp tarragon
- black pepper to taste
- red leaf lettuce leaves for serving
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Grill chicken for about 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Let cool.
- Chop chicken into 1/2-inch pieces and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves and toss to combine well. Serve on lettuce leaves.
* Nutritional information is based on ingredients listed and serving size; any additions or substitutions to ingredients may alter the recipe’s nutritional content.
For more healthy recipes, visit HealthyKohlsKids.com. The Healthy Kohl’s Kids program is a partnership between Children’s Hospital & Medical Center and Kohl’s Department Stores to educate children and parents about healthy nutrition and fitness.