Pasta SaladMay 25, 2013 03:50PM ● By Bailey Hemphill
- 1 (16oz) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ lb. provolone cheese, cubed
- ½ lb. salami, cubed
- ¼ lb. sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 (10oz) can black olives, drained
- 1 (4oz) jar pimentos, drained
- 1 (8oz) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, salami, pepperoni, green peppers, olives, and pimentos.
- Pour in salad dressing and toss to coat.
- 1¾ cups sugar-free sweetener, granulated
- 1½ cups lemon juice
- 8 cups water
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar-free sweetener and 1 cup of water.
- Bring to a boil and stir to dissolve sweetener in water.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Remove seeds from lemon juice, but leave pulp.
- In pitcher, stir together chilled sweetener/water mix, lemon juice, and remaining 7 cups of water.