Bean & Corn Dip
Mar 25, 2013 03:42PM
By Bailey Hemphill
Bean & Corn DipIngredients:
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can shoepeg corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 6 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tsp cumin
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- Mix all ingredients (except the tomato) in a large mixing bowl, then place in fridge for 30 min.
- After chilled and just before serving, add diced tomato to mix.
- Transfer to decorative serving bowl and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Margaritas on the RocksIngredients:
- 2 cups sweet and sour mix
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1½ cups gold tequila
- 1/3 cup brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 2 limes, quartered
- Salt the rims of your glasses. To do so, pour salt onto a small plate, rub the rims of the glasses with lime, and press them into the salt.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- In a shaker, combine sweet and sour mix,
- triple sec, tequila, and liqueur. Shake to your hearts desire.
- Pour into glasses, squeeze a quarter lime into each glass, and serve.